September 25 @ 4:00 pm - October 2 @ 5:00 pm
Learn to Skydive from the best and get your USPA A-license in a week.
The Advanced Freefall Program (AFP) at Skydive Chicago™ is an exclusive instructional program originally developed in 1984 by Roger Nelson. AFP has evolved over the years into the most progressive and complete curriculum used in the skydiving world today. The AFP curriculum has inspired USPA’s requirements for self-supervision, thus producing more competent and confident skydivers. Skydive Chicago’s AFP graduates have excelled in all aspects of the sport becoming National and World Champions!
*Individualized attention with 1-on-1 instruction
*Starts with an in-depth 6-hour ground school
18 specifically designed levels to teach you:
- Flight Planning
- Freefall Body Position
- Deployment Procedures
- Canopy Flight
- Equipment Instruction and Packing
*Video of your jump is included for each level*
- Maximized training with video review
- Copies of your video are provided to you
Pre-requisites to AFP:
- Must weigh less than 240lbs
- Complete at least 2 tandem jumps
- Completed objectives of the tandem progression
- At least 1 tandem jump made at Skydive Chicago within 6 months of your AFP class
Call us at 815-433-0000 to sign up* or click the link below!
*You must be available for the full week to complete the ‘A-License-in-a-Week’ Program*